Sea Palms Real Estate on St Simons Island
Sea Palms is actually two different neighborhoods, divided by Frederica Road—Sea Palms East and Sea Palms West. Each has its own homeowners association. Between the two, there’s a wide selection of available St Simons Island real estate options, including single-family homes, condos, townhouses and buildable lots.
Sea Palms East
Sea Palms East is a large, well-established community of single-family homes and condos built around the popular Sea Palms golf course. Waterfront and marshview properties co-exist with the luxurious Sea Palms Resort and Conference Center. Club members can access the fitness center, tennis and volleyball courts, and two outdoor pools in addition to the newly renovated, championship 18-hole golf course. The Clubhouse Restaurant and Tiki Bar is a favorite among both residents and locals. Homes here sell for $500,000 plus, with floor plans of 3,000 square feet or more.
Condominium Communities in Sea Palms East Include:
- Sea Palms Colony – an attractive group of two-story brick condos facing a sleepy lagoon. Just across the lagoon is the 18th hole of Sea Palms Golf Course.
- The Oaks – a condo community nestled among a grove of live oaks at the north end of a lagoon and the 18th hole of Sea Palms Golf Course.
- Sea Marsh Villas – a group of marshfront condos a short walk from the Sea Palms Clubhouse & Conference Center, restaurant and pool.
- Cedar Walk – a secluded and woodsy condo community with a treehouse vibe and views of the marsh. Located just north of the Sea Palms Clubhouse.
- Executive Golf Villas – single story condo units with elevated boardwalks. Convenient to the Sea Palms Clubhouse, pool and restaurant.
Most condos/townhouses in Sea Palms East are from 800 to 1,500 square feet. Prices range from $120,000 -$250,000.
Sea Palms West
Sea Palms West is a grouping of individual communities, each with its own distinctive character. Many properties in this area feature waterfront and marshfront views. In 2018, the homeowners association purchased a former nine-hole golf course on the property and converted it into permanent green space to include ponds, walking and biking trails. Here you will find homes in a variety of sizes, starting at about 2,500 square feet, priced at $350,000 and up.
The Sea Palms West Communities Include:
- Courtside Homes – a collection of attractive, well-landscaped, single-family homes.
- Courtside Villas – a group of condos in two-story attached dwellings.
- Fairway Cottages – a cluster of spacious homes adjacent to the Fitness & Tennis Center, some with views of green space and lagoon.
- Grand View – a gated condominium community featuring two three-story buildings with a private pool, covered parking and individual storage units.
- Marsh Point – a selection of more spacious homes with panoramic marsh views.
- West Lake – a gated community of single-family homes with views of the green space and adjacent marsh.
- Bay Tree – a wooded neighborhood, featuring generally smaller single-family homes on the green space.
- Turtle Point – a small collection of mid-sized homes surrounded by green space and lagoon
- The Enclave – a community of larger, more luxurious homes on oversized lots that occupies the western and southern sections of Sea Palms West. All have views of marsh, green space or lagoons.
- Deer Run Villas – a group of single-story condos, averaging around 1,500 square feet surrounded by green space, with a private pool and tennis court. Prices start at $150,000.
Sea Palms West is also home to its own Fitness and Tennis Center and The Miracle, an elaborate short game practice facility that promises to improve every golfer’s skills.
Assigned public schools include Oglethorpe Elementary on St. Simons Island, Glynn Middle School and Glynn Academy in Brunswick. Private schools on St. Simons include Frederica Academy (Pre-K—12), St. Simons Christian School (Pre-K—8), and Lord of Life Christian Montessori School (Pre-K—6).
There is so much so see at Sea Palms and so many real estate opportunities, you should really enlist the help of a pro. Call (912) 638-0406, or email [email protected].